“Neglect Not the Gift XII: INFLUENCE”
“…I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.” I Corinthians 9:22
“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights…” James 1:17
- All things, in their purity, originate in God. All things were created by Him and for Him.
- God is man’s Creator; therefore, man is creative.
- Prophecy is the expression of God through man, and to man.
- Art is creative expression.
- Prophecy is artistic.
- Therefore, the arts are prophetic.
- The arts enable expressions that go beyond conventional communication.
- The arts affect and reflect the culture.
- The arts are popularly shared through mass media.
- Mass media has become the most powerful shaper of culture, particularly in the 21st Century.
- The arts, submitted to God, can convey the Divine Expression of God’s heart to humanity (the Gospel).
- The mass media, submitted to God, can ensure that all people experience the Divine Expression (the Gospel) in every geographic setting, and through every possible methodology.
- Through the arts and the media, the culture of man can be impacted with the Culture of God, which is the KINGDOM OF GOD.
- We believe the Kingdom of God is not limited to future realization; it is also a present Reality.
“The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ; and He shall reign forever and ever.” Revelation 11:15
We believe that, through a proper understanding of God and His Kingdom, all people, and particularly young people, can be brought to fulfillment of their destiny in every area, and particularly in this context – the arts and the media – to their full prophetic and evangelistic dimension.
This is the rationale for the Kingdom of the Arts and Media Festival, and we believe that you are uniquely qualified to minister in this area inasmuch as you embody these principles, and have done so for years.